Did you know that the first beneficiary was signed up for Medicare in 1965? Yes! It was President Harry Truman!
With Medicare AEP going on right now, I thought this would be the perfect time to talk about Medicare.
- What is Medicare?
- Medicare is Federal Health Insurance.
- Who Qualifies for Medicare?
- People 65 or older, some younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease.
- What is the difference between Medicare & Medicaid?
- Basically, Medicare is Federal Health Insurance and Medicaid is a joint Federal and State Program that gives health coverage to some people with limited income and resources.
We hope this helps, and if you have any questions feel free to give us a call!
McGovern Agency ~ For all your Insurance Needs!
(586) 464-2400 – Inquiry@themcgovernagency.com